Safety is an absolute priority to everything we do on the Track Your Life Wild Self retreats. The facilitators and trackers we work with are all highly trained and very experienced. Respect for the natural world is our guiding philosophy and each day as we enter the wilderness from camp it will be with a mindset to have as little impact as possible.
We share this remote, wilderness location with wild animals, sharp plants and the unpredictability of nature. We ask that you pay careful attention to your surroundings when on foot, on safari and in camp. We also highly recommend wearing solid, sensible footwear and rugged outdoor clothing, hats, sunscreen and insect repellants seasonally.
Additional Safety Measures
- All interested individuals must submit a pre-arrival questionnaire to evaluate fitness levels and any other health risks.
- We supply detailed orientation information to help prepare individuals for their journey. This information includes everything from visa requirements to what to pack. Additionally, we are available to chat via Zoom to answer any pre-arrival questions.
- Upon arrival we provide additional information regarding the retreat, the facilities at Londolozi, the hosts and the activities. Our staff is always approachable and will answer all your questions to the best of our abilities.
- We maintain 24-hour on call medical services through Africa Safe-T which operates throughout the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
- We have a fully equipped first-aid kit and each room has its own fire extinguisher.
- We provide detailed information and techniques on how to integrate the learnings you encounter during the retreat. Guests are also welcome to contact us for support any time they choose — months, or even years, after leaving the retreat.
*All persons joining this retreat and using the facilities at Londolozi Game Reserve, do so entirely at their own risk. Both the members of the Track Your Life (Pty) Ltd Board and that of the Londolozi Game Reserve Board and/or its employees and/or agents and/or its successors in title shall not be liable for any damage, loss, theft, injury, accident or death suffered by any person, howsoever caused.